- 1 Samuh G Gram Vikas Adhikari Previous Question Papers
- 1.1 Samuh G Gram Vikas Adhikari/VDO Question Papers
- 1.2 Education Qualification for Vikas Adhikari or VDO Exam:
- 1.3 Vikas Adhikari or VDO Exam Age limit:
- 1.4 Exam Pattern for Vikas Adhikari or VDO Exam
- 1.5 VDO Exam Selection Procedure
- 1.6 How to Prepare for Samuh G Gram Vikas Adhikari Previous Question Papers
- 2 Download Samuh G Gram Vikas Adhikari Previous Question Papers
Samuh G Gram Vikas Adhikari Previous Question Papers
Samuh G (Group C) is the most common job category seen in most of the Government departments of Uttarakhand. Grade C, Class C and Class III posts are equivalent to Samuh G posts. LDC, UDC, Assistants, Pharmacists, Junior Engineer and other Clerk Grade jobs fill up under Grade C posts. Generally, Class 12, graduates, post graduates are minimum educational qualification for Grade C posts. UKSSSC invites online application for the Group C posts in various department.
Samuh G Gram Vikas Adhikari/VDO Question Papers
There are 50 posts of Group C including Additional Private Secretary, Assistant Review Officer, Computer & Data Entry Operator in Governor Secretariat, Assistant Social Welfare Officer, Assistant Teacher (Primary) in Social Welfare Department, Assistant Minority Welfare Officer in Minority Welfare Department, Additional District Information Officer, Samvishak, Translator in Public & Information department And Sahayak Adhishika in Women Welfare Department.
Education Qualification for Vikas Adhikari or VDO Exam:
- Eligible Candidate who Apply UKSSSC Village Development Officer/Gram Vikash Adhikari Online Application, Candidate Must have Domicile in Uttarakhand
- Eligible Candidate Must be Have done Graduate Degree in Any with 50% Marks in Recognized University and Board
- Candidate Also Done for Graduate with Agriculture, Commerce, Science, Economic Subject are Proficiency.
- Eligible Candidate Must be Have Computer (CCC Level) Certificate for Apply This Post
Vikas Adhikari or VDO Exam Age limit:
Interested Candidate who Summit UKSSSC VDO, candidate’s age should be between 21- 42 years.
Exam Pattern for Vikas Adhikari or VDO Exam
Samuh G Exam cover exams like Village development officer, Supervisor, Lab Assistant, Stenographer, Data entry operator, Draft man, Government supervisor, Assistant Teacher and many more. For every post we need to check syllabus first.
The exam will be of written type. The total marks will be 100 and the time duration will be of 2 hours.
|Name of Post||VDO Officer/ Gram Vikas Adhikari|
|Selection Process||Written Exam
VDO Exam Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected through written test of 100 marks MCQs based on minimum education qualification for the posts.
How to Prepare for Samuh G Gram Vikas Adhikari Previous Question Papers
The candidates are advised to prepare according to the previous years’ papers. Candidates should divide the syllabus into months i.e. complete the syllabus according to the time left for the examination. It is best if the candidate prepares a time table for the topics to be completed and sticks to it. It is important to take quizzes like GK quiz, current affairs quiz and monthly digest. It provides solutions for the type of questions which will be asked in the exam. The candidates must first go through the syllabus, refer the Samuh G VDO Previous years question papers and get a clear understanding of the type of questions which are asked. After having the idea of the paper pattern and important topics, the candidates can start preparing accordingly.
The aspirants must also give the mock test available on the websites as it helps them to know where they lack. The mock test should be given after being well versed with the syllabus and important topics. The candidate must be aware of any movement, change or reform taking place in the world as questions might be asked on it.
The candidate must make use of practice papers available online and learn to solve the paper in time. As, practice makes perfect, practicing questions will help the candidate increase his/her writing speed. You need to be quick as you have a time limit.
Download Samuh G Gram Vikas Adhikari Previous Question Papers
Samuh G Gram Vikas Adhikari / VDO Exam Papers: Download Here