- 1 PDCC Bank Exam Question Papers PDF with Answers
- 2 Direct Links to Download the PDCC Bank Previous Papers
- 3 PDCC Bank Clerk Previous Papers PDF Free Download
PDCC Bank Exam Question Papers PDF with Answers
The updated PDCC Bank Exam Previous question Papers are available here. Candidates who are looking for PDCC exam papers for PDCC Bank Exam can download question papers from here. So, check the whole content below & download Pune DCC Clerk Previous Year Question Papers. Refer the UPSC Exam Solved Question Papers for a better understanding of solved questions which were asked in the PDCC Bank Clerk Exam and download PDCC Bank Previous Year Question Papers. Visit www.pdccbank.com for latest PDCC Bank Previous Question Papers.
PDCC Bank Previous Year Question Paper Pdf
PDCC Bank Previous Year Question Papers in Pdf is available here for downloading. Kindly don’t waste time in searching Pune District Central Cooperative Bank Limited Model Papers outside this website, you can find all latest PDCC Bank Previous question Papers on our website. With the help of given Pune District Central Cooperative Model Papers PDF here, applicants can download latest PDCC Bank Previous Papers with Solutions from the below mentioned direct download links.
PDCC Bank Syllabus Details – 393 Clerk Vacancies
|Name of the Bank||Pune District Central Cooperative Bank Limited (PDCC)|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk (Lekhanik) Posts|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra|
PDCC Bank Previous Year Question Papers
The exam for Pune district central cooperative bank includes topics in it’s paper which are a combination of tough and simple. Although it is up to the candidates to sort these out. There is a lot of competition for the bank jobs so the candidates have to work very hard to gain a spot in the bank.
When the time to recruit comes, the online portal issues the advertisement for the job post. The official website is www.pdccbank.com where all the things related to the exam including the application and eligibility are available.
PDCC bank exam selection process
How to apply?
The interested candidates can go to the official website and click on the apply online option. Then the candidates are supposed to fill up the form very carefully, filling in all the mandatory details. After the application is completed the candidates can upload scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph along with their signature in the size and format mentioned on the website. After they are done with this step they can proceed further by paying the fees online for the form.
|Name of the post||Clerk|
|Selection process||Written test
Verification of documents
PDCC bank exam eligibility
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must be between the she group of 18-38 years.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from any government renowned University.
- The candidate must have passed their bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50%.
PDCC bank exam pattern
The PDCC bank exam includes 3 phases:
- Written test
- Document verification
- Personal interview
|Type of exam||Subjects||Number of marks||Duration of exam|
|Objective type test||Knowledge of local language||100||2 hours|
After the candidates qualifying the written test they are put up for document verification where all their documents are verified thoroughly. After the verification is done the candidates are allowed to go in for personal interview according to which they are selected for the job.
Pune DCC Bank Exam Sample Papers
Candidates can refer the Pune District Central Cooperative Bank Exam Old Question Papers from the below mentioned download links. Here, we are providing you the PDCC Bank Clerk Model Papers for preparation of PDCC exam. You can easily download PDCC Bank Exam Previous Question Papers at your own risk. Solve the given Previous Year Papers to get an exact idea of the difficulty level of PDCC Exam.
Direct Links to Download the PDCC Bank Previous Papers
The aspiring candidates may suffer from a lot of pre exam jitters which is very natural as the amount of stress they are facing before exams is kind of non negotiable. So to calm their nerves down the candidates may solve PDCC Bank Previous Year Question Papers which will give them an idea about what they should be expecting in the actual exam and how they should be managing time efficiently. Managing time is a very crucial thing as everything depends on it. Last 5 years Pune DCCB Previous Papers of Clerk (Lekhanik) Exam PDF files are uploaded here.
Moreover keeping an aim and putting all your hard work and dedication into it can never fail to give out good results. Get PDCC Bank Previous Year Question Papers here.
PDCC Bank Clerk Previous Papers PDF Free Download
- Last 10 Years Pune DCCB Clerk Exam Previous Year Question Papers Free PDF – English Language
- Pune District Central Cooperative Bank Clerk Exam Question Papers Free PDF Download – Numerical Ability
- Pune DCCB Clerk Solved Question Papers With Answers Free PDF Download – General Awareness
- Download पुणे जिला केंद्रीय सहकारी बैंक लिमिटेड Lekhanik Exam Old Question Papers PDF – Psychometric Test
- Pune DCC Bank Clerk Model Question Papers Download Free PDF Local Language (Marathi)
- Pune District Central Cooperative Bank Clerk Sample Question Papers PDF Download – Local Language (Hindi)
- Download PDCC Bank Clerk Previous Year Question Papers
- Pune District Central Cooperative Bank Exam Papers
- Check Pune DCC Bank Clerk Solved Previous Papers Pdf
- Last 5 Years PDCC Bank Clerk Question Papers with Solutions
Also, check the Sarkari Result website for Government Exam Previous Year Question Papers PDF Files.