- 1 Saraswat Bank Junior Officer (Clerk) Previous Year Exam Papers
- 1.1 Educational Qualification for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam
- 1.2 Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam Syllabus
- 1.3 Exam Pattern for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam
- 1.4 Saraswat Junior Officer Clerk Question Papers
- 1.5 Download Saraswat Bank Exam Paper with Answer
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer (Clerk) Previous Year Exam Papers
A Bank Clerk is responsible for a lot of customer services provided at various Banks. Your role as a bank clerk means you’re responsible for maintaining the records, depending on your specialist field. You will get the Saraswat Bank Clerk question papers from this post. As a bank clerk, you could be separated into one of the following domains:
- Interest clerk: Recording interest owed to saving accounts customers and interest owed to the bank from loans and other investments.
- Loan clerk: Recording and organizing loan information.
- Statement clerk: Preparing the monthly balance sheets of checking account customers.
- Exchange clerks: Working on international accounts, translating foreign currency into pounds sterling and vice versa.
- Security clerk: Recording, filing and looking after stocks, bonds and other investment documents.
To become a bank clerk, you’ll usually need to give evidence of a good educational background.
Candidates are required to clear two phases both Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam to be eligible for the Clerical Post. After clearing both the exams, a Merit List is generated on the basis of marks obtained by a candidate and the candidates who make it to the merit list are selected for this post.
Educational Qualification for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam
Minimum First Class in Graduation (preferably B.Com) from a recognized University.
Age criteria for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam
The candidate must be 20-28 years old.
|Name of Post||Bank Junior Officer (clerk)|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam Syllabus
The preliminary exam is divided into three sections: Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability. The mains exam is divided into four sections: Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, General/Financial Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language.
Get: ICICI Bank PO Papers
- Fill in the blanks
- Passage and Para Completion
- Spotting Error
- Sentence/Error Correction
- Idioms and Phrases
- Active and Passive Voice
- Para Jumbles
- Number System
- Time, Work and Distance
- Permutation and Combination
- Problems on HCF and LCM
- Average and Simplification
- Ratio and Proportion
- Permutation and Combination
- Problems on Ages
- Pipes and Cistern
- Boats and Streams
- Surds and Indices
Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
- Blood Relation
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Coding and Decoding
- Data Interpretation
- Non-Verbal Series
- Alphabet Series
- Embedded Figure
- Analogy and Mirror Images
- Directions, Ranking, Cubes and Dice
- Clocks and Calendars
General/ Financial Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Awards and Authors
- Dance, Languages, Culture and Religion, Ports, Capitals and Currencies, Full Forms and Abbreviations
- National- Bird/Anthem/Flag/Monuments/Animal/Flowers
Exam Pattern for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
Minimum 50% marks are required in the Preliminary exam to be eligible for the Mains.
Saraswat Junior Officer Clerk Question Papers
The candidates are advised to prepare according to the previous years’ papers. Candidates should divide the syllabus into months i.e. complete the syllabus according to the time left for the examination. It is best if the candidate prepares a time table for the topics to be completed and sticks to it. It is important to take quizzes like GK quiz, current affairs quiz and monthly digest. It provides solutions for the type of questions which will be asked in the exam. The candidates must first go through the syllabus, refer the previous years’ question papers and get a clear understanding of the type of questions which are asked. After having the idea of the paper pattern and important topics, the candidates can start preparing accordingly.
The aspirants must also give the mock test available on the websites as it helps them to know where they lack. The mock test should be given after being well versed with the syllabus and important topics. The candidate must be aware of any movement, change or reform taking place in the world as questions might be asked on it.
The candidate must make use of Saraswat Bank Clerk question papers available online and learn to solve the paper in time. As, practice makes perfect, practicing questions will help the candidate increase his/her writing speed. You need to be quick as you have a time limit.
Download Saraswat Bank Exam Paper with Answer