- 1 Download BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk Previous Question Papers PDF
- 1.1 BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk Exam – Complete Details
- 1.2 BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk Exam Pattern
- 1.3 BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk Exam Selection Process
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for BSPHCL Junior Clerk Exam–
- 1.5 Age Limit –
- 1.6 BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk Exam Previous Year Question Papers
- 1.7 Download BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk Exam Previous Question Papers
- 188.8.131.52 bsphcl.bih.nic.in Junior Accounts Clerk Previous Year Question Papers
- 184.108.40.206 BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk Solved Papers
- 220.127.116.11 Bihar SPHCL JAC Model Question Papers
- 18.104.22.168 BSPHCL Jr Accounts Clerk Sample Papers
- 22.214.171.124 BSPHCL Exam Papers for Jr Accounts Clerk Old Papers
- 126.96.36.199 Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited Junior Accounts Clerk Exam Papers
- 188.8.131.52 Bihar SPHCL JAC Practice Question Papers
- 184.108.40.206 BSPHCL Jr Accounts Clerk Model Question Papers
- 220.127.116.11 Bihar SPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk Exam Question Papers
- 18.104.22.168 bsphcl.bih.nic.in Junior Accounts Clerk Recruitment Test Papers
- 22.214.171.124 BSPHCL Jr Accounts Clerk Key Papers
Download BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk Previous Question Papers PDF
The advertisement for recruitment for the post of Junior Accounts Clerk is given on the official website of Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited: http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in. Start the preparation of BSPHCL exam with the BSPHCL Junior accounts clerk question papers. You can easily download the papers and start your preparation. We have also provided the BSPHCL exam pattern, selection process and eligibility criteria with this post. You can also refer these section as well as it will be very useful for the preparation of the exam.
Many people are looking for government jobs. The BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk Examination is a great opportunity for such type of people. Candidates can score good marks with the preparation of BSPHCL Junior accounts clerk question papers. These papers will help you to know the complexity of the exam and types of questions that have been asked in the exams.
Proper planning is required and a thorough knowledge of the eligibility, selection process, exam pattern, BSPHCL Junior accounts previous question papers etc also becomes necessary to score well in the exam.
BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk Exam – Complete Details
|Organization Name||Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Accounts Clerk|
|Total No of BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk Vacancies 2019||Update Soon|
|BSPHCL Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process Of BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk||Computer Based Test, Prelims, and Mains Exam|
|BSPHCL Jr Accounts Officer Exam Location||Bihar|
|BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk Job Location||Bihar|
|BSPHCL Official Website||www.bshcl.bih.nic.in|
BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk Exam Pattern
- If the number of applicants is high (more than 15000), a preliminary test may be conducted in order to shortlist candidates for the main examination.
- Both the preliminary and computer-based tests will have multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- A mock test can be found on the official website for candidates to practice and become familiar with the test.
- For any query, candidates can send an email on [email protected]
|Exam Type||Total Subjects|
|Computer Based Test||General Knowledge|
|General English & Comprehension|
|Basic knowledge of Computer|
If the exam is conducted in a single batch – minimum qualifying marks in the Computer-Based Test (CBT) will be –
40% (general category)
34% (EBC) and
32% for Sc / ST / Female Candidates
- If the exam is conducted in multiple batches – the results will be evaluated with the help of Equi-Percentile Equating Methodology.
- Information about the Equi-Percentile Equating Methodology can be found on the official website of BSPHCL.
Also Get: BIHAR TET Question Papers Free PDF
BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk Exam Selection Process
How to apply?
- The application is available online. The registration can be done on the official website at the link: http://pay.bsphcl.org.
- A print out of the registration form needs to be taken out for future reference.
- The candidate must thoroughly go through the eligibility criteria before applying. Any tampering with required information will lead to cancellation of the application.
The application fees structure is given below –
- General Category: Rs. 1500/-
- Candidates belonging to Extremely Backwards Classes (EBC), Backward Classes (BC), Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) who are not residents of Bihar: Rs. 1500/-
- SC / ST who are residents of Bihar: Rs. 375/-
- Divyang applicants belonging to any category: Rs. 375/-
*Fees can be paid through online mode only.
Eligibility Criteria for BSPHCL Junior Clerk Exam–
- The candidate must be a commerce graduate from any University that is recognized by the Government of India.
Age Limit –
- General Category: Minimum Age – 21 Years
Maximum Age – 37 Years
- SC / ST: Minimum Age – 21 Years
Maximum Age – 42 Years
- EBC / BC: Minimum Age – 21 Years
Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Female (General Category): Minimum Age – 21 Years
Maximum Age – 40 Years
BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk Exam Previous Year Question Papers
We already know that many of the candidates appeared in the exam every year. If there are more than 15000 people giving the paper, then there may also be a preliminary test for shortlisting good candidates. So, in order to make sure that you’re shortlisted irrespective of whether there’s a preliminary test or not – you have to work hard.
Simply studying the syllabus isn’t enough – because that doesn’t necessarily help you apply the things that you’ve learned. So, doing the BSPHCL Junior Accounts clerk question papers will help you prepare better for the exam. It gives you a better idea of how to attempt the exam and how to do it in a timely and effective manner. It will also help you in time management during the examination hall.